H2H Categories

4 posts in this topic

Posted

If you haven't already, you should check out Seth Klein's article on H2H categories strategy here. If you have any questions for us re: H2H category leagues, strategies, draft or keeper questions, feel free to ask them here.

Posted

We are starting a new Dynasty league and luckily I got the nr pick. Which players would be ideal to pair with AD? Also would it be wise to simply go after value in the first rounds then adjust the roster or find the best fits. Its a H2H 14 deep league with 6 keeper spots.

Posted

Congrats on owning Anthony Davis in a dynasty league. That is a true basketball blessing, haha. Never ever trade him, btw.

I believe that you should go mostly best available the first few rounds and then adjust accordingly. Just be sure to keep the keeper factor in mind, because that takes a player like Pau Gasol who I love THIS year and drops him below some others that in re-draft leagues I would have behind him, Nerlens Noel for one. You really just need to focus on not wasting any of Davis' talents. Like, don't not get more blocks thus making your team weak in a category he dominates. I'd also avoid the % killers like DeAndre, Dwight, Drummond, Whiteside, etc... Noel and Gobert are decent enough at FT% that they get a pa**.

I will be working up my H2H rankings in the next week, so be on the look out for those.

Posted

Greatly appreciated and I will be sure to check out the H2H rankings