H2H Top-200

10 posts in this topic

Posted

CJ McCollum? Is he going to play second fiddle in Portland? Also no breakout for Wiggins, is he going to become the new Derozan scoring not much else?

Posted

CJ will be the 2nd gunner for the Blazers, for sure. Whether it's off the bench or starting, he'll play big minutes and get a lot of looks. DeRozan is exactly what I think Wiggins will be at least for this season, we'll see if he develops the other areas of his game unlike DeMar.

Posted

Thanks a lot bud. I will be using your list on draft night for sure!! 

Posted

Just be sure to compare my rankings to the site you're drafting ons ranks, because you don't want to take a player WAY earlier than needed. Ex: I have Gallinari ranked real well but on Yahoo he's ranked 110th, so you could probably still land him in the 70-80 range instead of reaching at 60. 

Posted

I will do that. I have set up a list based on my own research along with lists from you and Josh at Redrock. My biggest dilemma is should I jump on Towns 2nd 3rd when I already have AD? Or should I go with proven or at the brink of stardom players like Oladipo and Noel with the 28 and 29th pick. 

Posted

BTW its a dynasty H2H league with 5 year max keep on a player.

Posted

How are Oladipo and Noel not rostered if it's a dynasty league or is this the inaugural draft? Love all three of those guys, but if it's a true dynasty, I'd have Towns over the other two. I have Towns 13th in my dynasty ranks, other two are right around 18-20 though.

Posted

This is our first year and I got the first pick, 14 deep so I am trying to pick the best team to go with AD. We can protect a player 4 times and only 6 players can be protected each year. I am pretty confident that Towns will be available with my 2nd pick.

Posted

Having AD and Towns locked up for 5yrs in a dynasty would be insanity, really.