DFS - 11/11

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Who does everyone like on this slate?

There are a few obvious revenge game narratives: LaMarcus Aldridge @ POR and DeAndre Jordan @ DAL (the team he screwed over this off-season). 

The studs are also a-plenty as Curry, Harden, Cousins, Griffin, Drummond and Lillard are are in play.

Anthony Davis and Jrue Holiday will miss tonight so Ish Smith and Ryan Anderson emerge as chalk plays.

With that being said, who do you guys like? 

Posted

I tried to talk myself into the revenge game factor with LMA, but liked going either Blake or a value guy like Ryan Anderson, Hickson or Holmes more there. 

I'm mixing in the studs as I can, going mostly with a 3 studs, 2 mid-tiers and 3 cheapies approach tonight in GPP lineups. Mostly into Harden, DMC, Griffin and George of the bunch.

Posted

Also, with Collison and "the other" Curry out tonight, Rondo will get heavy run, but any time you think you can trust Rondo, he runs over your dog (basically).

Posted

Don't sleep on Drummond. Guy going to go 15/15 by accident and DeAndre Jordan put up 56 FP on SAC just a week ago........mind you, it was the game Cousins got hurt and it was partially due to seven BLKs. That being said, I think this game will have a nice little pace with each center scooping up a majority of the team's rebounds. Can't wait to watch it honestly and I LOVE Reggie Jackson as a mid-tier option

Posted

Yeah, that's all true. Reggie is def one of my favorite PG plays tonight. What do you think about Elfrid v the awful defensive Lakers guards? I want to mix him in to have a game like Jack did v LAL but I keep bumping up to RJax or down to Ish.

Posted

Elf is a monster value. Everyone wanted to play Dragic against LAL but he's not even their main ball-handler. Elfrid, on the other hand, still is and the pace should help. He doesn't just rely on points as he should approach 30 FP with ease due to REB, AST and STL potential.