Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Where does Megatron rank?

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Calvin Johnson's career may be over ... Where would you rank him on the all-time WR list?

Posted

Its impossible to put him ahead of Rice and I think Marvin Harrison edges him out so that would be third

Posted

I think he's way better than Marvin Harrison. I'm also a believer that Harrison was a bit of a product of right place, right time. Not saying he wasn't great, but the physical gifts weren't there. You put him in his prime right now in Houston, his numbers aren't close to Hopkins. I'd take guys like Fitz, Wayne and Andre Johnson over him too. I'm much more of a film than numbers guy though. I have the same issues with guys like Welker. I don't even really think he's all that much above average. Of course Marvin's wayyy better than him though. I have Megatron ahead of Harrison, Cris Carter, Tim Brown, Larry Fitzgerald ... Rice has to be No. 1. For me it's a bit of a jumble after that. Moss, Calvin, Irvin, Owens. Also, I really have a hard time judging players I didn't watch. I was born in the 80's so anything pre-Rice is tough for me to judge fairly. 

I'm also not convinced he's done.